Using Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0
5th Edition (2010)
Arens and Ward
Computerized accounting practice set, including and using a fully operational version of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Version 10.0 (commercially available accounting software for mid–sized companies). Early chapters provide installation, familiarization and practice. These are followed by the case project of recording transactions and adjustments and performing month–end and year–end closing procedures. Final chapters include internal controls, new company setup and advanced features, including use in a large company.
Included in the Package:
- 120–day operating version of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Version 10.0, (not compatible with Mac). The software has essentially the same functionality as the version sold to businesses.
- The Instructions and Assignments book.
- The Reference book developed by the authors to help students learn the software and assist students in completing the assignments.
- An Instructor′s Guide and Solutions, (available to instructors only).
Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0, a highly respected computerized accounting software for medium–sized businesses, is more sophisticated than most accounting software for small businesses. It is easy for students to learn and use and is highly relevant for accounting majors who will be working with a CPA firm or in industry.
Estimated completion time:
- Systems Understanding Aid: 15–20 hours with options for the Instructor to reduce time required.
- Computerized Accounting Using Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0: 20–25 hours with options for the Instructor to reduce time required.